Animal Care Lab Technician
Proclinical is seeking an Animal Care Lab Technician for a global biopharmaceutical company located in Bogart, GA.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Sanitize animal rooms, enclosures, equipment, corridors and support areas using appropriate techniques to promote animal health and welfare and to comply with regulations and company policies.
- Provide nutrition to animals by supplying feed and water.
- Organize and maintain animal enclosures, supplies, and equipment
- Assess animal health status by gathering and documenting data and observing animals.
- Administer treatments, euthanize animals. Initiate and maintain records as prescribed by standard operating procedures.
- Maintain records by collecting and recording data to facilitate management of the facility.
- Handle and restrain animals by using appropriate techniques to allow for care to be performed in a safe and humane manner
- Provide weekend and / or holiday animal care as needed.
- Cross-train in all areas of the facility and provide coverage on an as-needed basis.
- Oversee packaging of waste materials sent out for incineration to ensure proper procedures are followed. Receive and properly process incoming shipments of supplies and materials.
Skills and Requirements:
- Associate or Bachelor degree preferred.
- One or more years of experience working in a Laboratory Animal Facility or performing work in cGMP environment.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Shannon Briggs at +(1) 215-531-6914 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.