This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for an Analytical Scientist to join a laboratory setting. The role is on a permanent basis and is located in Lisbon.
- Perform chemical and physical analysis on cannabis samples utilising multiple instruments and practices such as gas chromatography, liquid chromatography, and mass spectrometry.
- Collaborate with the R&D team as a full-time collaborator to develop current strategies.
- Help the R&D team in forming and preserving quality standards, specifically those linked to lab analysis.
- Produce, document and execute quality assurance procedures and processes to guarantee product quality, focusing on analytical testing.
- Uphold precise and arranged records of analytical testing and assure compliance with industry-specific guidelines, standards and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory needs and standards to GMP.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a chemistry, biochemistry or similar.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role which includes analytical practices such as HPLC and GC-MS.
- Familiarity working under ISO 17025 or GMP conditions.
- Analytical skills with the ability to resolve issues.
- A background in quality, specifically in lab analytical analysis.
- A high attention to detail.
- Works well in a team and is passionate about working within a highly multicultural, global environment.
- Works well independently.
- Fluency in the English language with knowledge in Portuguese would be beneficial.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ruhee Saleh at +44 203 0590923.
Proclinical is an employment specialist agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.