Analytical Chemistry Consultant
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Analytical Chemistry Consultant for a leading pharmaceutical company in Germany. Successful candidates will be ready to make effective contributions to medicine.
- Consulting in the development of analytical methods like UHPLC and GC-MS/MS for pharmaceutical products.
- Consulting in further methods like dissolution, troubleshooting and apply state of the art methods.
- Analysing and interpreting data
- Making sure that data is accurately recorded in accordance within guidelines
- Reporting and presenting results
- Writing research papers, reports, reviews and summaries
- Keeping up to date with scientific and technical developments
- Ensuring that health and safety standards are adhered to
- Preparing product licence documentation
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and research staff
- Developing new analytical methods
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific related field or hold experience
- Inclined with analytical/chemical background.
- Must be able to work alone or in a team and can follow procedures exactly.
- Basic computer skills.
- Able to read, follow, understand instructions.
- Able to work alone or with others and multitask.
- Problem solving, decision making skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +44 3300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.