Analyst, Market Access
A specialist pharmaceutical consultancy is looking for an Analyst who specialises in Market Access. This is an exciting opportunity to take lead on market access projects and manage client relationships.
- Contribute to the pricing and market access strategy by analysing, synthesizing, and translating technical information into strategy
- Develop relevant Market Access materials for engagement to support affiliates for optimal access with pricing
- Ensure alignment of local strategy to European and Global Market Access Strategy
- Support the development and execution of these pricing, reimbursement and access strategies across different channels and EU territories
- Drive execution of optimized price and launch sequence across Europe
Skills and Requirements
- University degree and minimum 5 years of demonstrable experience in consultancy (Life Sciences) or a pharmaceutical company in pricing and market access with international/European experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Result oriented and customer focused with the ability to work in a matrix organization and manage interfaces to different stakeholders
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Carl Hainsby Consultant on 0203 846 0645 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.