ProClinical is partnering with a global biopharmaceutical company that prides itself on its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas. The organisation is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their office in California. This is an exciting opportunity to develop a career with one of the world's most renowned pharmaceutical companies.
The Administrative Assistant will provide additional Admin support to the Executive Directors of Corporate Facilities Management, Corporate Real Estate, and Corporate Engineering.
- Providing administrative and clerical support for a department or group of managers/individual contributors.
- Maintaining a calendar of appointments, meetings, and events.
- Coordinating large events which, including the planning, organising, and implementation of a number of event activities.
- Liaising with guests and speakers to assess needs and coordinating activities such as travelling, hotel booking, expense reports, and presentations.
- Making travel arrangements as needed.
- Arranging meetings and providing any associated clerical support.
- Taking and delivering messages, providing information to callers, setting up and maintaining files, and sorting mail.
- Performing routine word processing assignments, proofreads, and preparing routine reports.
- Processing invoices for appropriate signatures and preparing expense reports.
- Maintaining inventory of supplies for the department.
- Preparing general correspondence, faxes, and photocopying.
- Coordinating the submission of group timesheets, if applicable to the group that individual supports.
- Creating and maintaining files.
- Acting as a resource to other administrative assistants and cross-training to cover for another administrative assistant if they are out of the office for an extended period of time.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least a high school diploma.
- 5 years of administrative experience.
- A basic knowledge and understanding of administrative and office policies and procedures.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Prepared to work hard to meet ambitious deadlines and exceed clients' expectations
Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Corrin Pyle at + 267-435-8555 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is partnering with a leading global biopharmaceutical company
San Dimas, California
ProClinical is partnering with a global biopharmaceutical company that prides itself on its solid commercial portfolio
La Verne, California
ProClinical is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for a global biopharmaceutical to be based in La Verne, CA on a contract basis.
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Administrative Assistant
Up to US$30 per hour
ProClinical is partnering with an innovative biotechnology company
San Francisco, California
A leading US biopharmaceutical organisation with an extensive commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Assistant position at an international contract research organisation
€0.00 - €60000.00 per annum
ProClinical is excited to announce that new job opportunity has arisen for an Office Manager position to join an international biopharmaceutical company.
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc54.00 per annum
ProClinical is recruiting for a Senior Administrative Assistant position
A large global biotechnology company working within the fields of neurodegenerative diseases, haemophilia and autoimmune disorders