Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Accounting Manager for a medical device company located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. Successful candidate will enforce all company policies related to the general ledger and confirm that proper procedures are being followed.
- Provide key support to direct reports.
- Act as subject matter expert in all areas related to the general ledger.
- Ensures monthly account reconciliations are performed.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual consolidation and financial statements.
- Booking general ledger monthly close entries as needed.
- Assist with managing the payroll, general accounting, accounts receivable and accounts payable teams.
- Acts as liaison for foreign offices and oversee intercompany transactions.
- Acts as liaison for external auditors.
- Performing month end account analysis.
- Generating financial reports.
- Communicate job expectations.
- Plan, monitor, review and appraise job results.
- Coach, counsel and discipline staff.
- Identify and develop key staff to build the accounting department.
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce systems, policies and procedures.
- Train new hires on departmental processes and responsibilities.
- Communicate departmental updates to appropriate personnel throughout company.
- Work with the management team to streamline processes.
- Interact with other departmental supervisors and managers to keep abreast of their respective environments.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field required.
- CPA preferred.
- 10+ years of related experience with at least 3 years in a supervisory role.
- Hands-on experience in developing controls and business processes.
- A thorough understanding of generally accepted accounting practices (GAAP),
- Experience in medical device environment a plus.
- International accounting experience a plus.
- Proficiency in Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to maintain professional and positive attitude.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Natasha Patel at (+1) 617-778-7319 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
München (81249), Germany
A commercial-stage medical device manufacturer is seeking to hire an Accounts Payable Accountant to their office in Germany.