Account Specialist - Neuroscience
Here is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most globally known pharmaceutical organizations, who is looking to hire an Account Specialist in London. This company works specialises in research and development. If you're looking to help change the face of medicine, then this might be the role for you.
- Deliver expected performance and beyond (sales) in the territory.
- Develops Smart pre call objectives in line with territory strategy and brand team goals.
- Effectively handles objections or concerns. Consistently gains a logical, reasonable call to action/close on every sales call.
- Educates medical providers and staff
- Differentiates the product value proposition.
- Capacity to organize and manage stakeholder meetings
- Strong communication skills, ability to flex style based on customer insights.
- Shares best practice to enhance our business success across the Brand Teams
- Proactively initiates, develops and implements a growth plan to develop in current position and prepare for future opportunities.
- Demonstrates in depth disease, product, market and competitive intelligence expertise.
- Continuously analyses sales reports (CRM etc.) and field intelligence.
- Develops a business plan for own territory in line with brand strategy.
Skills and Requirements
- Educated to degree level and / or with a nursing background or related experience.
- Proven success in a high cost, hospital sales role
- Experience of working in service set up and clinical pull through
- Excellent customer relationships skills to build, develop and maintain internal and external partnerships
- Operates effectively in a matrix environment
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Alice Atkinson at +44 2038542471 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.