Account Manager HIV
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking an Account Manager for HIV in Rixensart, Belgium.
The account manager will be responsible to promote the company portfolio and be responsible for the company's relationship with a range of customers in the HIV market in Belgium.
- Position the products and services and promote their value proposition by delivering impactful meetings with relevant stakeholders.
- Ensuring high impact and frequency of expert interactions.
- Advance expert engagement in strong collaboration with Medical and Marketing teams for organizing and implementing HCP meetings or projects.
- Deliver impactful interactions with the healthcare practitioners, based on understanding the clinical practice and supported by scientific data.
- Gather insights around key customers and hospitals and use current insights to develop and updated territory business plans.
- Use a multi-channel approach to compellingly communicate the data behind our new therapy approach and articulate the benefits for patients.
- Facilitate peer-to-peer interactions between internal and external experts through appropriate forums/channels, in line with the company's HCP engagement ways of working.
- Ensure strong collaboration with colleagues from medical and marketing departments in order to deliver the best value to HCPs and patients living with HIV.
- Achieve the qualitative and quantitative performance objectives according to the
- Ensure a very good product and disease knowledge at all times.
- Demonstrate negotiation and influencing skills, problem solving skills, analytical skills, critical thinking skills.
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English
- Successful experience in sales / commercial role. Track record of performance in a similar position
- Strong motivation to succeed and passion for driving results
- Selling excellence: interpersonal, communication and influencing skills to deliver impactful interactions with healthcare professionals
- Commercial and entrepreneurial approach, problem-solving skill
- Resilient team player who is motivated, including under challenge
- Proven ability to work across boundaries with highly specialised external experts and senior internal stakeholders
- Willingness to be a strong member of a high performing team
- Good understanding and ability to manage territory business plans
- Proven capabilities of continuous improvement and commitment to personal development
- High scientific skills: ability to understand, capture and communicate complex scientific ideas in an impactful way. Demonstrated ability to analyze and assimilate scientific and sales data
- Previous Sales / Account Manager experience
- Knowledge of the HIV landscape
- Project Management skills
- Ability to form collaborative relationships and to lead without authority
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mark Voeten at +44 203 823 4365 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
South West England, England
A leading biopharmaceutical company, which develops and commercialises medicines in Oncological, Neuroscience, and Rare Disease fields, is currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager.
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Key Account Manager, Neurology to join their team in the UK.
A worldwide and leading healthcare company is currently recruiting a Senior SFE Manager.
€0.00 - €100000.00 per annum
A leading medical device innovator and manufacturer is currently recruiting for an International Clinical Specialist at their office in France.
As a Business Development Manager, your role will be to identify and win new contract business for Proclinical across the tri-state area and nationally.
€0.00 - €70000.00 per annum
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking an Account Manager HIV position to work at their office in Belgium.
A leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics is advertising a vacancy for a Key Account Manager position based in their office in France.
Hannover (30165), Germany
An international environmental technology company is seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager to their office in Germany.