Account Manager - Applied Genomics
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager in Switzerland, providing the first line of contact to customers, you will need a working knowledge of Applied Genomics. In this role you will work towards increasing our market shares and representing the company across various accounts.
- Cultivate partnerships with customers and other suppliers to solve customer problems
- Grow designated accounts' sales volume and maintain existing customer base
- Execute an account "mapping" strategy to identify the key players within each account
- Develop proposals to provide system solutions to your customer's needs
- Monitor sales growth and new opportunities within designated accounts
- Monitor overall customer satisfaction with our products and services
- Participate in trade shows and improvement of overall market share and profitability
- Maintain customer information on CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Provide regular forecast updates.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or similar education in life sciences or related field; preferably molecular biology, biotechnology or biochemistry
- Research experience in life science or molecular biology, ideally using similar products
- experience in sales, preferably selling similar products and/or capital expenditure goods
- Cooperative team player, as you will be part of the DACH/Poland team who support each other by sharing positive experiences, success stories, technical know-how and account knowledge.
- Fluent German, good English required combined with excellent communication skills
- Confident user of MS Office
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.