Account Director - Promotional Communications
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Account Director of Promotional Communications for a leading biotechnology company located remotely. As the Associate Director, you will work with fellow subject matter experts to pull together the company's unique blend of capabilities in insights and research, behavioural science, therapeutic expertise through our 14 Centres of Excellence, channel strategy and digital excellence, to design and lead truly innovative new HCP and patient engagement and education programs, which inform real changes in clinical practice.
- Working closely with Account Management Directors to take responsibility for the direction, delivery and financial growth and management of a portfolio of client accounts, leading account team to achieve these goals
- Provide strategic counsel and guidance to clients, cultivating strong, long-term relationships with key decision-makers and assisting them to achieve their goals through the proposal and development of high quality communications solutions
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of customer organisations and high visibility within them, generating quality contact with senior-level client stakeholders both within client teams and across product franchises. Raise the profile of Communications team and the company within target client companies
- Provide strategic direction on allocated accounts encompassing all aspects of program / project development using knowledge of market issues, company and strategic project objectives. Link in with the company service offerings where appropriate to ensure the most successful solutions for clients.
- Work closely with project management team to ensure the delivery of agreed solution and take overall responsibility for the quality of deliverables and outputs ensuring client satisfaction and compliance with our SOPs
- Review financial performance of allocated client portfolio, including meeting sales, servicing, profitability targets and obtaining budget sign off prior to senior review
- Proactively initiate actions to maximise growth and profitability of accounts
- Contribute to accounts' new business development targets and in association with MPC leadership team, develop targeted action plans to grow existing business and identify new business opportunities
- Participate (Lead) proposal development and sales / proposal presentations
- Proactively participate and lead client discussions with counsel of analogous marketing launch situations.
- Identify opportunities for business growth through new product development as well as market share
- Maintain general knowledge of all Medical and Patient Communications services for appropriate cross-sell opportunities
- Collaboratively work with executive members of global management team to deliver the company's strategic plan, taking responsibility for specific assignments and company initiatives, e.g. task forces or training
- Participate in relevant industry forums and establish a reputation and network within the wider marketing communications industry
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact George Watson at (+1) 929-388-1650 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.