A leading pharmaceutical research company is advertising a vacancy for an Access Consultant to be based in their office in Geneva. The organisation provides R&D that allows for the development of safe, effective, and affordable treatments for millions of people affected by neglected diseases, including hepatitis C, mycetoma, and paediatric HIV. The Access Consultant will be involved in the access to new paediatric drugs and treatments of HIV. This is an exciting opportunity with a global company with dynamic and far-reaching treatments for patients with rare diseases.
- Monitoring and evaluating access activities by implementing partners to ensure that target milestones are met.
- Planning budgets for access related activities and funding disbursements.
- Coordinating and collating activity reports from implementing partners to donors.
- Contributing to proposal writing for fundraising activities.
- Monitoring the progress of access activities in West and Central African countries by implementing partners and providing support/assistance when problems arise.
- Organising yearly stakeholders meeting and other access events.
Skills and Requirements:
- Graduate degree in science; Postgraduate degree in public health a plus.
- At least 6 years in managerial role and project management.
- Very tactful in managing stakeholders, demonstrating strong judgement, and problem-solving competencies.
- Knowledge in HIV/AIDS or have been working in HIV/AIDS programmes in West or Central Africa in particular.
- Public health experience highly desirable.
- Ability to speak and write in French fluently; proficiency in local languages desirable.
- Travel up to 30%.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Patrick Aguie at +44 203 854 1077 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A large global pharmaceutical organisation that focuses on research and internationalisation is seeking to recruit an International Market Access Manager to their office in Berlin.
A leading pharmaceutical research company is advertising a vacancy for a Market Access Consultant to be based in their office in Geneva.