Access and Epidemiology Insights Manager - PHARMA
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Access and Epidemiology Insights Manager - PHARMA, to be based in their office in Switzerland. The organisation is known internationally for their work in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics and their focus on scientific advancement. This is a chance to join a top healthcare organisation who provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.
- Designing, conducting, analysing, and interpreting epidemiological studies.
- Overseeing data management and analysis.
Skills and Requirements:
- Graduate degree (MPH or PhD) in epidemiology or related discipline.
- Two or more years of experience in in designing, conducting, analysing, and interpreting epidemiological studies.
- Experience with data management and analysis using standard business applications (Excel based applications, Tableau, R software).
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kelechi Dyke at +44 203 854 0200 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A large global pharmaceutical organisation that focuses on research and internationalisation is seeking to recruit an International Market Access Manager to their office in Berlin.
A leading pharmaceutical research company is advertising a vacancy for a Market Access Consultant to be based in their office in Geneva.