Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Technician with a medical device company located in North Wales, PA.
- Subject Matter Expert in cGMP and GDP
- Responsible for incoming material receipt, clinical site drug returns, and sample management.
- Understand and apply regulatory/ compliance requirements relative to the role
- Receive, inspect and store all warehouse stock.
- Performs inventory functions such as weekly replenishment, posting of Excess & Obsolete inventory and min/max changes
- Ensure that all paperwork is properly executed
- Author NOE's/CAPA's/Change Controls
- Author SOPs
- Manage or act as backup for controlled substance handling and regulations
- Emergency cold vault coverage
- Perform regular cycle counts, ensuring system inventory accuracy
- Interact with employees within own department as well as frequent interaction with employees from other groups/departments
- Manages shipping activities, freight and logistics functions - pick, pack, label, schedule, ship
- May be assigned to coordinate and/or prioritize warehouse activities
- Special assignments as needed
- Occasional overtime and weekend work may be required
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- 5+ years' experience in warehouse and logistics operations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office experience
- SAP experience
- cGMP experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Solid ability to maintain accurate records
- Ability to repetitively lift, carry, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Knowledge of mathematics and analytics
- Demonstrate competency and in-depth knowledge of all processes, methods and procedures related to GMP environment, warehouse, logistics and supply chain
- Ability to quickly learn new systems
- Knowledge of CFR regulation
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-983-0134.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.