A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a Warehouse Operative at their office based in Hertfordshire. This is a dynamic and innovative organisation who pride themselves on their passion and expertise in the medical field.
- Completing all Goods-In procedures according to schedule, including inspection and safe storage of incoming of materials including patient samples.
- Managing the storage of final product and the dispatch of final product(s) and complete all Goods-Out procedures according to schedule.
- Moving materials within the GMP warehouse, using both manual techniques and lifting equipment where available.
- Safe operation of Warehouse equipment and vehicles, adhering to all health and safety procedures.
- Performing regular/scheduled inventory controls, adhering to relevant SOPs.
- Preparing for, and participating in where required, internal/external audit programs.
- Utilising a range of methods in support of all activities associated with the requirements within the GMP warehouse facility.
- Ensuring that the facilities are maintained and fit for purpose to regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring that the GMP Warehouse is kept clean, safe and well organised and that that the GMP Warehouse operates to a high operational standard and complies with GMP, SOP and other regulatory standards.
Skills and Requirements:
- Educated up to at least A level or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a laboratory/biopharmaceutical environment would be desirable.
- Previous experience of working in a GMP warehouse environment (preferably biopharmaceutical) with modern warehousing practices and techniques an advantage.
- Familiarity with standard life sciences laboratory materials/consumables.
- Ability to learn and recognise specialist and non-routine lab materials/consumables.
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service in a cost-effective way.
- Flexibility towards work assignments and new learning.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks and prioritise workload with attention to detail.
- Previous experience in the use of an ERP system (e.g. SAP ByDesign) for ordering and goods receipting is essential.
- Fork Lift Truck license (desirable).
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Alex Coltman at +44 203 854 2472 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.