Proclinical is currently recruiting for a VP of Sales with a leading medical device company located in Mountain View, CA. As the Sales VP, you will be responsible for commercializing hospitals and health systems a variety of channels including but not limited to hospitals and health systems.
- Identify, qualify and sell commercialize company solutions into multiple RPM verticals including but not limited to hospitals and health systems.
- Develop, implement, and drive a commercialization strategy for partners that will support and deliver sales growth for the company.
- Identify new strategic partners for evaluation of potential collaboration.
- Skilled delivery of engaging, compelling sales and product presentations, in small and large group settings.
- Negotiate business terms and execute contracts.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders at multiple levels within the partner.
- For each partner, develop priorities, an operating calendar, a detailed plan/forecast and account planning/mapping process.
- Develop shared pipeline & metrics for review with executive team.
- Collaborate with other internal partner-focused teams to set priorities and deliverables.
- Work with Product and Technology teams to leverage for expansion and enhancement of our joint value proposition and product offering/capabilities.
- Identify short and long-term solutions to partner issues.
- Demonstrate a broad comprehension of the customer's needs and priorities, as well as market trends, major players, industry challenges, and relevant products/technologies.
Skills and Requirements:
- MBA Preferred.
- 12+ years demonstrated experience as a top sales performer, a documented history of achieving quantifiable goals as well as experience negotiating highly complex agreements.
- Deep knowledge of the healthcare industry with an emphasis on remote patient monitoring.
- Experience in a high growth company is preferred.
- The ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization.
- Strong motivation and initiative, with a passion for exceeding goals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Impactful writing and presentation skills, with the ability to convey compelling messages in small and large group settings, both in-person and remotely.
- Refined critical-thinking and analytical skills.
- A strong sense of teamwork and team-focused mindset.
- The ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment.
- Experience in business development or closing large, complex deals required.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Lewis Rooney at (+1) 415-481-3817 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.