VP Personalised Medicine
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a VP Personalised Medicine to join a healthcare sector. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in London.
- You will design and execute research projects internally and in collaboration with leading labs globally to develop practical, actionable interventions, supplements, pharmaceuticals as well as treat and prevent age-linked illnesses.
- Cooperate with any other research scientists in the business across the spectrum from the microbiome to the production of cross-disciplinary assistance for projects.
- Collaborate with the venture capital division on the commercial, service or product focused businesses that might result from the discoveries.
- The ideal candidate will integrate and synthesis the latest research discoveries from various fields, and conduct incisive translational experiments, to optimise and hasten the company's ultimate objective.
- You will advise the leadership team in highly practical and personalised manners to optimise their healthcare results, medication, exercise, nutrition, supplement intake, use of technology and machines to complete specific biomarker levels and cellular composition that would indicate a reversal of aging.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to an advanced degree level in a biological science, for example: cell metabolism, biochemistry, neuroscience, anti-aging, with a distinguished record of leadership, research, and publications.
- Demonstrated years of experience in a postdoc/investigative research position or medical research in a hospital environment, oriented around one of the specialties in either humans or animals.
- Regardless of past knowledge, keen on longevity science and anti-aging findings would be ideal.
- A curiosity and enthusiasm for discovery, with a passion for reading journal articles for leisure.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact James Hume at +44 208 167 5468.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.