VP Business Development
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a VP of Business Development with a leading medical device company located in Mountain View, CA. As the Business Development VP, You will develop partnerships and generate scalable revenue for the company platform. This will include identifying new verticals to lead generation, sales development, partnership identification, contract negotiation.
- Identify, qualify and sell commercialize the company solutions into multiple PBM verticals including but not limited to PBMs, pharma, and channel partners.
- Develop, implement and drive a commercialization strategy for partners that will support and deliver sales growth for the company.
- Identify new strategic partners for evaluation of potential collaboration.
- Skilled delivery of engaging, compelling sales and product presentations, in small and large group settings.
- Negotiate business terms and execute contracts.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders at multiple levels within the partner.
- For each partner, develop priorities, an operating calendar, a detailed plan/forecast and account planning/mapping process.
- Develop shared pipeline and metrics for review with executive team.
- Collaborate with other internal partner-focused teams to set priorities and deliverables.
- Work with Product and Technology teams to leverage for expansion and enhancement of our joint value proposition and product offering/capabilities.
- Identify short and long-term solutions to partner issues.
- Demonstrate a broad comprehension of the customer's needs and priorities, as well as market trends, major players, industry challenges, and relevant products/technologies.
Skills and Requirements:
- MBA Preferred.
- 12+ years demonstrated experience as a top sales performer or management consulting, a documented history of achieving quantifiable goals as well as experience negotiating highly complex agreements.
- Experience in a high growth company is preferred.
- The ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization.
- Strong motivation and initiative, with a passion for exceeding goals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Impactful writing and presentation skills, with the ability to convey compelling messages in small and large group settings, both in-person and remotely.
- Refined critical-thinking and analytical skills.
- A strong sense of teamwork and team-focused mindset.
- The ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment.
- Experience in closing large deals working w/ Pharma on digital therapeutics or RWE (Real World Evidence), or extensive knowledge with PBMs in deal making on the innovation side a must.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Lewis Rooney at (+1) 415-481-3817 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.