Vice President, Clinical Operations
An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a Head of Clinical Operations in Boston.
- Anticipate risks or issues across a portfolio of projects and/or studies taking the necessary steps to mitigate or address
- Responsible for in-house management of clinical studies and CRO/vendor management by leading the relationship with the CRO
- Set clear standards and expectation for accurate and timely execution of clinical trial and be accountable for meeting timelines and providing guidance to study team as needed.
- Recognizes cross-functional or company-wide impact of problems and appropriately considers input and implications in solution development and serves as point of contact for issues escalation and resolutions on assigned projects
- Keeps abreast of changes within the industry/profession in order to introduce new techniques and alternative methodologies to their teams
- Responsible for taking required training, updating and maintaining own training records.
Skills and Requirements
- Has an exceptional track record of planning, prioritizing and executing complex projects on time and within budget as well as the ability to anticipates risks.
- Computer skills including proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and organization tools
- Minimum BA/BS or equivalent degree in scientific discipline.
- 13+ years of experience in positions of increasing responsibilities in clinical operations, and a proven track record of successful management of clinical research and support personnel
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Matthew Pike at 0207 440 0639 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv