Vendor Manangement Contract Analyst
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Vendor Management Contract Analyst with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Execution of the agreements in a consistent, compliant, efficient manner with high quality and support the PO requisition process
- Management of Agreements and PO requisition as well as other contract related work
- Support initiatives and vendor governance activities, vendor relationship management and liaising with internal/external stakeholders
- Execution and Coordination of Contracting Process
- Liaise with appropriate stakeholders for timely execution of External Stakeholder Engagements, vendor contracts
- Coordination of agreement completion, execution, distribution and filing within the company database
- Maintenance of an up to date tracking system
- Timely escalation of issues as required for efficient resolution
- Identify process inefficiencies and compliance gaps and participate in process improvement initiatives
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree is required, advanced degree preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in biotech, pharma and/or med device industry
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Amanda Rivera at 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.