Vendor Management Contract Analyst
Proclinical are recruiting for a Vendor Management Contract Analyst to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This is on a 6-month contract basis with the possibility of extension and is located in Zug.
- Handle agreements and any other contract-connected duties to assist with procurement requirements.
- Work alongside Procurement to acknowledge clinical program needs.
- Assist with the implementation of vendor contracts falling below the dollar value threshold, adhering to policies and regulations set by Procurement, Legal, and compliance.
- You will raise concerns when required for effective resolution.
- Recognise process ineffectiveness and compliance gaps, as well as contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Implement agreements constantly, effectively and in compliance with high-quality standards.
- Arrange and implement the contracting procedure, guaranteeing implementation of vendor contracts in a timely manner.
- Evaluate and deliberate vendor contracts rendering to company policies, needs and suitable laws.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level.
- At least 1 - 3 years of pertinent work experience.
- An analytical individual with the ability to resolve issues.
- Interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Capable of handling various tasks concurrently with a high attention to detail.
- Computer literacy.
- Experience with procurement procedures and legal contract principles.
- Works well both independently as well as in a team.
- An organised individual with the ability to manage time efficiently.
- Know-how of regulatory and compliance standards linked to contract management would be ideal.
- Acquaintance working within a pharmaceutical or healthcare organisation is desirable.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Cameron Huntington at +41 61 508 7054.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.