Vendor Management Contract Analyst
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Vendor Management Contract Analyst with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Responsible for the execution of the agreements in a consistent, compliant, efficient manner with high quality and support the PO requisition process.
- Manage Agreements and PO requisition as well as other contract related work to support Global Medical needs.
- Role supports initiatives and vendor governance activities, vendor relationship management and liaising with internal/external stakeholders on cross-functional initiatives.
- Liaise with appropriate stakeholders for timely execution of External Stakeholder Engagements, vendor contracts.
- Coordinate agreement completion, execution, distribution and filing within the company database.
- Maintain an up-to-date tracking system.
- Timely escalate issues as required for efficient resolution.
- Identify process inefficiencies and compliance gaps and participate in process improvement initiatives.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS required and 3-5 years of experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.