Value Evidence and Outcome Director
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Value Evidence and Outcome Director with a pharmaceutical company located in Collegeville, PA.
- VEO input into evidence planning in select pipeline assets/indications
- VEO Projects supporting the integrated evidence plan (IEP), bringing required technical knowledge and ensuring high quality of deliverables
- Specific sub-teams, projects, or external collaborations as identified through interactions with VET (Value Evidence Team) including health outcomes, epidemiology, statistics, clinical, medical affairs and potentially lead the VET.
- Transparency of evidence generation activities within key markets to the integrated evidence team.
- At direction of Head, TA lead or Sr. Director, VEL, support external collaborations and scientific evidence requirements with reimbursement bodies and decision makers (e.g. formal scientific advice).
- The role(s) will involve working closely with many stakeholders including Early/Medicine Development Leaders, Global Commercial Leads, Physician Leads, RWE and Epidemiology, Patient Focused Outcomes, Patients in Partnership team, Market Access, Clinical Scientists etc. Areas for partnership will include
- Clinical trial design in alignment with stakeholder insights and the integrated evidence plan.
- Working with LOC colleagues to ensure local evidence generation needs are met in line with the medicine strategy
- Working with commercial, market access and patients in partnership and other colleagues to gain insights into evidence generation requirements
- Working with teams to drive the medicine strategy and prepare for internal governance reviews
- Key evidence supporting internal governance reviews and reimbursement submissions
- The Value Evidence and Outcomes specific activities as defined in the IEP (Patient Reported Outcomes strategy, economic modelling, real world evidence, indirect comparisons, etc) ensuring the scientific robustness of the study protocol, study execution, analyses, and reporting.
- Impactful publications
- The Value Evidence and Outcomes materials to inform internal governance decision making or support key LOCs' reimbursement activities depending on stage of development.
- Value Evidence and Outcomes input to regulatory documents with accuracy and scientific integrity.
- Compliance with necessary regulations for quality and disclosure.
Skills and Requirements:
- Doctorate level (e.g. PhD, Pharm D) or higher-level degree with commensurate industry and business qualification
- Experience in Respiratory desirable by not mandatory
- Global R&D and/or LOC experience
- Master's degree or higher in Health outcomes, patient reported outcomes, health economics, epidemiology, pharmacy, health or life sciences.
- Significant experience in health outcomes or an aligned discipline/function
- Pharmaceutical experience that includes: Drug development and/or and launch experience in support of value evidence generation
- Leadership, networking, communication and influencing skills to work effectively in a complex matrix environment.
- Self-motivated ownership and accountability for projects, move them forward, and deliver with minimal supervision
- Strong technical knowledge in key areas including economic modelling and observational studies
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking strategically and tactically
- Role requires the incumbent to have the credibility to bring a depth and breadth of experience to address external environmental challenges and develop value evidence generation strategies that will meet decision makers needs
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.