This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Validation Specialist to join a biotech organisation. This role is on a contract basis with the possibility for hybrid working.
- As the Validation Specialist, you will be responsible for examining change requests as well as deviations.
- The ideal candidate will contribute to audits and inspections.
- Guarantee that harmonisation and compliant processes for the small molecules business unit within the company.
- You will prepare process specific validation documents such as protocols, report, periodical evaluations, etc.
- Accountable for pharmaceutical manufacturing process validation.
- Be part of the validation team in process validation within the chemical plants.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Fluency in the English language, with knowledge in German would be advantageous.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- One of the benefits: maternity cover.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Chloe Jack at +41 61 508 73 40.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.