An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Validation Engineer job at their Swiss office. The company has a strong reputation for developing innovative therapies for neurological diseases and employs approximately 7,000 people worldwide.
- The role is responsible for writing, performance and reporting on validation activities related to biopharmaceutical Facilities, Utilities, Equipment (FUE), and associated systems (e.g. automation).
- The individual shall be responsible for planning, coordinating and driving validation activities from initiation to successful completion.
- The individual shall act as the primary decision maker for assigned validation responsibilities, including deviation investigations, and risk/impact assessment.
- Preparation and execution of validation protocols involving facilitates equipment, utilities, and associated automation.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Caleb Mensah at +44 203 854 1080 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.