US Medical Lead
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a US Medical Lead for a biotechnology company located in Boston, MA. Successful candidate will lead a team of Medical Science Liaison Manager (MSL) in line with company strategies, procedures and specifications, in order to enhance individual/team performance and team spirit (together with business operations). Collaborates with the MSL teams - in a seamless and efficient manner.
- Develop and support a network of key opinion leaders and key decision makers in hospitals and assure appropriate follow-up in order to enhance visibility of the company and realize product acceptance and use; influence KOLs in preparing and delivering presentations and scientific contributions upon request.
- Establish and maintain scientific relationships with local MSL teams and develop a strong understanding of territory specific healthcare systems and clinical practices related to patient care, disease management, treatment protocols, and research interests.
- Provide the appropriate scientific and medical affairs training to ensure high educational value and act as a scientific resource for the local teams to support the Key Account teams when requested.
- Responsible for planning, execution, sharing of best practices, and insight generation related discussion in order to understand the breadth of insights, potential impact, and to encourage scientific exploration.
- Responsible and accountable for all budget activities of the team together with line & matrix managers.
- Develop and implement medical education programs across the scientific community.
- Support the development and implementation of clinical trials and registries as planned by the medical team in clinical development.
- Develop a Medical Strategy for USA.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Divya Mistry at (+44) 0203 871 8091 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.