US Business Development Director
US Business Development Director - Permanent - Onsite
Proclinical Staffing is seeking a US Business Development Director (SaaS / Collaboration Technology) to join a cutting-edge life science organization. This is a permanent role located in Chicago, IL.
The company is seeking a Business Development Director based in the US. Your primary focus will be on expanding our footprint in the US market, specifically in the Greater New York Area, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, or Chicago regions.
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience selling healthcare SaaS solutions, Collaboration technology, and virtual meetings, virtual KOL engagements, and virtual congress solutions are a huge plus!
- 5+ years of sales experience in the US healthcare industry, with a strong ability to quickly grasp industry dynamics.
- University degree in Business, Management, or Science.
- High proficiency in technology, including project management and CRM software.
- Outstanding communication skills, strategic thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Proven track record in establishing and growing new business relationships within the US.
- Understanding of US-specific compliance regulations and client needs.
- Self-motivated, capable of excelling in a fast-paced, remote work environment within the US.
- Expertise in identifying and nurturing leads within the US market.
- Effective selling skills, with a talent for engaging and persuading US-based prospects.
- Assertive yet tactful approach, maintaining a sense of urgency and focus with US clients.
- High energy and drive, with unwavering commitment and responsibility.
- Collaborative mindset, vital for fostering company growth and resilience in the US.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary with an attractive bonus and commission plan.
- Health Benefits Plan
- Wellness, computer, education, and internet allowances
- Summer hours and extended winter holiday break
- Monthly virtual happy hours
- A flexible, fully remote position, allowing you to work from key US locations.
- An entrepreneurial opportunity in a growing company, where your impact is directly linked to our success in the US.
The US Business Development Director will:
- Drive new business development exclusively within the US healthcare market.
- Establish and nurture client relationships to significantly contribute to company revenue growth in the US.
- Represent company at key industry events, client meetings, and presentations across the US.
- Develop strategic solutions that deliver value to US-based customers, ensuring distinct market position.
- Craft and present expert engagement plans, proposals, and Statements of Work tailored to the US market.
- Continuously analyze the US healthcare landscape for business development opportunities and challenges, enhancing company service offerings.
- Collaborate with Account Directors in transitioning US projects from planning to execution.
- Ensure consistent communication with internal teams and timely responses to US customer inquiries.
- Partner with the marketing team on US-focused promotional campaigns, including digital and social media strategies.
- Keep abreast of US competitors' activities and explore new tools and technologies to drive growth and innovation in the US market.
- Achieve monthly and yearly sales targets in the US market.
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from identifying new US clients to finalizing deals.
- Foster long-term relationships with US-based clients, leveraging networking and strategic planning.
- Collaborate within the sales team to share insights and best practices specific to the US market.
- Expand revenue from key US clients through effective account management and strategic cross-selling.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Manon Fuller at (+1) 323-319-3090 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.