UK - Patient Advocacy Asscociate
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Patient Advocacy Associate. With an extensive pipeline and commercial portfolio in oncology and immunology, this organisation is offering an exciting opportunity to join their team in Uxbridge. The successful applicant will have the chance to marry their expertise to an internationally renowned company and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
- Working with key functions across the business to create an integrated internal and external communications strategy which is aligned to the company's UK's strategic MS brand goals.
- Leading the development and implementation of brand supporting and disease awareness PR campaigns, utilising external consultants in a cost-efficient manner, and working with key internal stakeholders to ensure activities are aligned with the brands' strategic imperatives.
- Accepting accountability for timely resolution/handling of issues management where it relates to MS; providing strategic communications advice to brand managers and Leadership Team.
- Working with the Corporate Affairs leads in the other UK&I disease teams and disease teams cross functionally to identify areas of best practice which can be shared across the whole organisation to improve performance.
- Working with the relevant disease team Business Unit Director, defining, proposing, and then managing the day to day management of the brand corporate affairs budgets.
- Ensuring patient groups are aware and endorse the company's corporate profile and raising awareness of this amongst wider external audiences.
- Ensuring compliance and ABPI approval of all activities.
- Representing on various patient groups, industry forums, and projects.
- Working with the relevant internal teams, inviting patient organisations to appropriate office/conference events to heighten the organisations, and understanding of the patient journey and visibility of the whole patient pathway (lunch and learns, fundraising events, cycle meetings, etc).
Skills and Requirements:
- Significant and demonstrable experience of the pharmaceutical industry from an in-house role.
- A strong understanding of the healthcare environment and the issues facing the pharmaceutical industry, including a grasp of its regulatory environment, comprehension of processes, and the challenges of conducting trials and business in the UK and Ireland.
- An established network of media contacts within the healthcare/industry arena.
- Established relationships and experience with existing Patient Groups in MS would be preferable.
- Familiarity with ABPI Code of Practice critical.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Manon Luflade at +44 2038540586 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An international pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Scientific Liaison in their office in Stockholm.
An international pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Science Liaison (Medical Science Liaison) Manager, to be based in their office in China.
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Medical Science Liaison to their office in Germany.
München (81249), Germany
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Medical Science Liaison - Endometrial Cancer Dostarlimab.