UK - Consultant - Normal
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a Consultant Position hased in their office in High Wycombe. This top 10 pharma company works across multiple sectors, including medical devices, pharmaceutical research, and consumer health. The vacancy offers an exciting opportunity to work with a company with over 100,000 professionals around the globe.
- Managing conversations with senior stakeholders across the EMEA region with HR and the business.
- Designing a new induction experience as part of the J&J onboarding experience; This will involve working with the project lead and other SMEs and a third part supplier to help shape the design.
- Creating a Development Value Proposition (DVP) for EMEA early talent by working with a third party supplier in a program manager capacity helping to facilitate this project.
- Performing Ad hoc projects/ tasks related to early talent planning, attraction, selection, onboarding, and development.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experienced early talent recruiter or developer with 5 plus years' experience.
- Strong stakeholder management and program management experience.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ronni Hartgen at +44 2038000814 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.