Training Diagniostics and Communications Administrator
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Training Diagnostics and Communications Administrator to their office in London. The company is known for their work in developing therapeutics that treat rare genetic diseases, some of which affect as few as 1000 people worldwide. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic global business and support its commercial presence across Europe, along with other regions.
- Supporting the members of the extended team in administrative tasks, including but not limited to:
- Team calendars
- Department supplies
- Contracts and Payments
- Tracking Budgets
- Department archive
- Learning Management System maintenance
- Job Bag System
- Managing meeting room calendars and offsite meetings.
- Planning and booking travel including for third party vendors.
- Arranging Visas, transportation, and accommodation for group meetings.
- Reviewing and completing expenses forms through electronic expenses software.
- Supporting and coordinating courses organised or facilitated by the Training Department, such as for:
- New recruits
- Ongoing training
- Skills training for Commercial Colleagues
- Launch Training
- Partner Training
- Coordinating or block booking hotel rooms for delegates during the preparation phase for such courses
- Carrying out other ancillary duties that go along with support for such courses, including but not limited to printing materials, such as sign in sheets, handouts, and presentations.
- Planning and booking/organising lunches/refreshments/dinner during training courses.
- Co-ordinating deployment and management of all parts of the courses in BioLearn/Learnshare/ ComplianceWire system; running reports after each training and holding those reports locally on a shared drive to be advised.
- Loading approved exam questions to online software; sending link to delegates, monitoring attempts/passes/fails and downloading, preparing/collating, and storing the outputs regularly; Sending the outputs to Compliance if requested.
- Maintaining records in accordance with the ABPI Code of Conduct on the training department preferred system for all courses run and providing information to Compliance routinely and as requested.
- Managing and liaising with third party training vendors.
- Supporting recruit orientation in the department.
- Supporting logistical and technical elements and company employee engagement initiatives, such as the Town Hall meetings, Global guest speaker events, and site screen updates.
- Working with IT, the Site lead's PA, and London Facilities to book meeting room calendars for Town Halls or other larger scale employee meetings.
- Supporting with collating and formatting for guest speakers' slides.
- Preparing and coordinating speaker agreements for guest speakers.
- Working with the Head of Communications to upload content for London, Dublin, and Shanbally site screens.
- Uploading content to Yammer and SharePoint.
- Disseminating employee news/content via London Leadership and Dublin Leadership email accounts.
- Submitting and managing ARIBA/Spring CM contract requests and POs related to Communications activity
- Tracking and auditing monthly budgets, accruals, and invoices for all contracts.
- Media monitoring via Meltwater and our agency partners.
- Job Bag System (occasional).
- Managing and planning travel, arranging visas, transportation, accommodation, and expenses through electronic expenses software.
Skills and Requirements:
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical field is preferred.
- Experience in a similar team administrator role is necessary.
- Understanding of budget management, invoicing, and contracting is necessary.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ben Rashbrook at +44 203 854 107 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.