Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Training Coordinator with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Act as the curriculum owner for single-function role curricula.
- Create single-function role curricula for the functional area the FLL represents.
- Maintain accuracy of single-function role curricula items for the functional area the FLL represents. (Functional Learning Liaison).
- Engage R&D Learning to design, develop and deliver role-based learning solutions intended to address skills, or knowledge performance gaps for roles in the function the FLL represents.
- Provide design and development feedback for learning content curated for functional roles, as applicable.
- Participate in Training Needs Analysis (TNA) for new and updated processes to identify training needs for roles in the function the FLL represents.
- Engage FRR to facilitate TNA activities for any role impacted by a new or updated process in the function the FLL represents.
- Determine the need for training beyond read and acknowledge with the aid of R&D Learning support tools.
- Manage accurate training plans and role-based assignment strategies for roles in the function the FLL represents.
- Approve GxP Centralized Learning Services (CLS) requests for functional area the FLL represents.
- Generate training compliance reports and engage the functional leaders to drive training completion compliance.
- Provide answers to R&D Learning for audit or inspection questions related to the single-function curricula for the functional area the FLL represents.
- Participate in the R&D FLL Community of Practice to maintain awareness of business initiatives and training process improvements that impact learning within R&D, evolve functional learning best practices and continuously grow FLL role knowledge and skills.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree and 1-2 years of experience.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.