Training & Transfer Knowledge Associate Director - ONCOLOGY
A lifetime opportunity has become available for an Associate Director to lead in Training and Knowledge Transfer with a speciality in Oncology. This role is essential to the growth of this organisation, you will work on trainings, identifying and delivering training.
- Strategic oversight of coordination and delivery of training related to clinical fluency, and scientific expertise for all medical functions.
- Collaborates with internal and external partners/providers, in assessing therapeutic area and scientific knowledge
- As an integral part of the therapy area team, partners with key internal stakeholders to identify training needs and develop relevant materials
- Develops appropriate plans to meet the needs and to build scientific expertise for medical teams
- Manages relationships with partners/providers to successfully implement all training initiatives
- Oversight of training coordination with Legal, Medical, Regulatory, Business Ethics and Corporate Training to ensure training deliverables are aligned with all corporate compliance policies and developed accordingly
- Work with all internal training teams to ensure consistency in key scientific training for all functions with clear and consistent scientific messages
- Oversight of therapy area training budget and tracking responsibilities
- Ensure the sustainability of training with the development of training updates and revisions provided in a timely manner and in relation to new scientific updates
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 5-6 years experience in Oncology training
- Strong in the TA
- Strong training experience
- Strong scientific background but good at training
- Fluent in French
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.