Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: London (2 minute walk from London Liverpool Street Station or a 3 minute walk form Moorgate Station)
Salary: £23,000 Basic (Negotiable dependent on experience + Uncapped & luxurious incentives including holidays, directors lunch and much more!)
Start Date: As soon as you're available!
We Offer You:
· Quick Career Progression - At least one promotion a year with multiple tailored career paths including 360 Perm and/or Contract, Client Services, MSP, Delivery based teams, Leadership and International Opportunities amongst others. We also have a lot of roles to work on so there isn't a need to do BD like there is in most recruitment companies.
· 9 - 6 working hours and an earlier finish on Friday with dress down
· Not KPI driven, realistic targets you can achieve as we believe in a positive environment
· Promote international moves - San Francisco, Philadelphia, New York, Boston, Basel, Chicago, Stockholm, Frankfurt, Switzerland, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Beijing, Tokyo, Shanghai and more offices to start up within the next 2 years
· High Earning Potential and Uncapped Commission with a salary increase with each promotion
· Access to a large international client base
· Annual incentive trips away to Cape Town, Singapore, Vegas, New York, Skiing etc.
· Multiple Services to offer clients which makes you more appealing when winning business
· Incentives include trips to the theatre, horse racing, go karting and Michelin star restaurants.
· Continuous Support and Training with both your mentor and our Learning and Development team
· Dynamic and Inclusive Culture
· Fun Office space located by London Liverpool Street
· Company Benefits - Pru Vitality healthcare, Subsidised Virgin Active gym membership, Extended gym lunches, Season ticket travel loan, Contributory pension scheme, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme
· Hire into roles/projects that have a moral purpose
Your Role and Responsibilities:
With the initial job title of Resource Consultant, you will be fully trained in all aspects of recruitment by one of the senior members of the company and our Learning and Development team. During your time in this role, you will be working with a Senior / Principal Consultant and tasked with finding suitable candidates for open job vacancies across Europe.
· Advertising jobs on social media sites
· Searching for resumes via the database
· Head-hunting candidates and networking on social media platforms
· Taking referrals and adding CVs to the database
· Introducing yourself to and briefing candidates about job opportunities
· Discussing financial packages, timing and travel etc
Working against many competing firms and their candidates, you will have some successes and some disappointments. You will be rewarded with commission for every placement that you make during your time as a Resourcer and if successful then you can be rewarded with promotion and will be introduced to client management and business development (Associate Consultant/ Consultant).
At Proclinical we have one aim: to support life science companies in the many challenges they face while combatting unmet medical need worldwide.
Ageing populations, rare diseases, epidemics and the millions of patients without access to medication are just a few of the pressing issues that life science companies contend with. The industry is under increasing pressure to develop new and innovative ways to save and improve patients' lives.
Proclinical's mission is to support their work by connecting life science companies with the highly skilled professionals they need to continue innovating.
Internal recruitment and HR teams can struggle to continuously source skilled, experienced professionals to fill highly-specialised and niche roles. Proclinical combines a deep understanding of the industry with extensive candidate networks to provide both a technical and cultural fit for our life science partners.
Whatever the hiring need, Proclinical provides a bespoke staffing solution that will deliver the best possible outcome. We have a proven track record of having filled thousands of direct hire and contract vacancies since 2004 and offer managed services and consulting for companies in need of widerscale hires and projects. Companies in search of tomorrow's leaders, such as CEOs and VPs, can opt for our dedicated executive search function.
What you need to have:
· A Motivated attitude
· Drive and ambition
· A strong work ethic
· An entrepreneurial spirit
· Strong business acumen
· Scientific knowledge and sales experience is preferable; however it is not essential
· Eager to learn
To apply to the position please follow this link to our careers page https://careers.ukics.com/jobs/211441-trainee-recruitment-consultant?promotion=91095-trackable-share-link-trainee-recruitment-consultant or send your CV to email@example.com and mention where you have seen the advert and the position you are applying for.