Trainee Recruitment Consultant - German Speaker
Trainee Recruitment Consultant- German Speakers
Location: London (2 minute walk from London Liverpool Street Station or a 3 minute walk from Moorgate Station)
Salary: up to £23,000+ Basic (Negotiable dependent on experience + Uncapped & luxurious incentives including holidays, directors lunch and much more!)
Start Date: As soon as you're available!
We Offer You:
- Quick Career Progression - At least one promotion a year with multiple tailored career paths including 360 Perm and/or Contract, Client Services, MSP, Delivery based teams, Leadership and International Opportunities amongst others. We also have a lot of roles to work on so there isn't a need to do BD like there is in most recruitment companies.
- High Earning Potential and Uncapped Commission - Average OTE £27-30K+ YR1, £40-55K+ YR2, £60K - £70K+ YR3 and a salary increase with each promotion
- 9 - 6 working hours and an earlier finish on Friday with dress down
- Not KPI driven, realistic targets you can achieve as we believe in a positive environment
- Promote international moves - San Francisco, Philadelphia, New York, Boston, Basel, Chicago, Stockholm, Frankfurt, Switzerland, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Beijing, Tokyo, Shanghai and more offices to start up within the next 2 years
- High Earning Potential and Uncapped Commission with a salary increase with each promotion
- Access to a large international client base
- Annual incentive trips away to Cape Town, Singapore, Vegas, New York, Skiing etc.
- Multiple Services to offer clients which makes you more appealing when winning business
- Incentives include trips to the theatre, horse racing, go karting and Michelin star restaurants.
- Continuous Support and Training with both your mentor and our Learning and Development team
- Dynamic and Inclusive Culture
- Fun Office space located by London Liverpool Street
- Company Benefits - Pru Vitality healthcare, Subsidised Virgin Active gym membership, Extended gym lunches, Season ticket travel loan, Contributory pension scheme, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme
- Hire into roles/projects that have a moral purpose
Your Role and Responsibilities:
With the initial job title of Resource Consultant, you will be fully trained in all aspects of recruitment by one of the senior members of the company and our Learning and Development team. During your time in this role, you will be working with a Senior / Principal Consultant and tasked with finding suitable candidates for open job vacancies across Europe.
- Advertising jobs on social media sites
- Searching for resumes via the database
- Head-hunting candidates and networking on social media platforms
- Taking referrals and adding CVs to the database
- Introducing yourself to and briefing candidates about job opportunities
- Discussing financial packages, timing and travel etc
Working against many competing firms and their candidates, you will have some successes and some disappointments. You will be rewarded with commission for every placement that you make during your time as a Resourcer and if successful then you can be rewarded with promotion and will be introduced to client management and business development (Associate Consultant/ Consultant).
What you need to have:
- Fluent in German
- Must be a Professional or Fluent level in English
- A Motivated attitude
- Drive and ambition
- A strong work ethic
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong business acumen
- Scientific knowledge and sales experience is preferable; however it is not essential
- Eager to learn
As Global Growth Partners, we provide a unique proposition: delivering on
every stage of the life science process to help individuals, teams, and whole
organisations reach their goals faster. Through our suite of solutions - Proclinical
Staffing, Proclinical Executive, Proclinical Consulting and Proclinical Engage
- we help them to grow so that they can bring about a positive impact on global
And, just as we help our life science partners with their businesses and careers,
we cultivate an environment for personal and career growth within our own
company too. Our values: Long-term partners; Tireless experts; and Promises
delivered; form the basis of what we look for in new team members. These values
are engrained in every part of our business, from how we run our learning and
development programmes to how we define criteria for reward and recognition.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Stephanie Read at +44 203 854 1051 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.