Toxicology Study Monitor / Coordinator
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Toxicology Study Monitor/Coordinator, to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel. The organisation is known internationally for their work in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics and their focus on scientific advancement. This is a chance to join a top healthcare organisation who provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.
- Striving for scientific, technical, and, if applicable, regulatory excellence of all outsourced studies from initialisation to reporting within agreed timelines and budget.
- Coordinating and overseeing all aspects of outsourced safety studies, including communicating to study directors at the CRO, finalising study plans, carrying out scientific monitoring during study conduct, and finalising reports.
- Ensuring the excellent and proactive communication and collaboration with PS Study Managers, PS project leaders, other PS experts, Procurement, and CRO staff, as well as Strategic Outsourcing line management.
- Proactively developing solutions for emerging issues and ensuring the appropriate escalation of any issues as necessary.
- Overseeing CRO evaluation, including documentation of study-based visits as necessary.
- Interfacing with business support function in providing KPIs for CRO assessment in an ongoing manner.
Skills and Requirements:
- University education in Veterinary Medicine, Toxicology, or Biology, to higher degree level.
- Additional certifications in Toxicology (eg. DABT) preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as Study Monitor or Study Director on general toxicology
- Studies; Additional experience in DMPK, Safety Pharmacology, or Reprotoxicology studies
- would be a plus.
- Demonstrable skills in outsourcing, including management of preferred partnerships, accounting practices, reporting etc.
- Flexibility regarding international travel mainly within Europe.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ben Rashbrook at +44 203 854 1079 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.