Territory Manager Italy Cardiac Rhythm Management
A global and leading health technology company is currently recruiting a Territory Manager - Italy Cardiac Rhythm Management. Based in Milan, this is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company that is focused on the treatment of chronic heart failure.
- Leadership of the sales process in the Territory.
- Building and Management of highly effective sales agents structure in the Territory as appropriate.
- Establishing and development of excellent professional relationships with key physicians and other sales process stakeholders.
- Develops new implanting centres and grow the business at existing centres within his designated territory.
- Effective management of Territory budget.
- Works with both the clinical and administrative departments of the hospital.
- Assists in implant and conduct follow-up visits when necessary.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree in engineering or business preferred.
- Knowledge and at least 10 years of experience in the cardiac device business preferred.
- Proven ability to develop new business and maintain strong business relationships.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- A working knowledge and understanding of the financial aspects of structuring an agreement.
- Ability to provide technical support to implantation and follow-up visits.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including being detail-oriented, efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Jessica Vocella on +44 203 871 8091 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
Proclinical Staffing Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.