Tender and Bid Management Consultant
An exciting organisation are looking for an energetic Tender and Bid Management Consultant to join their Zurich office. If you are passionate about working with others to develop new medicines then this is the life changing role for you.
- Assist the teams in the development and implementation of an effective tender response process, actively engaging with local country teams to help shape tenders/bids with local procurement agencies
- Working in close collaboration with the Legal team on tender/market access issues with litigation risk.
- Assisting the legal team in identifying issues/challenges or other legal action relating to tenders/contracts
- Ensure competitiveness and compliance with EU procurement and competition laws. Engage local Corporate Counsel and involve Outside Counsel to eliminate obstacles to competition and collaborate with Legal to identify and challenge possible biases in local regulations and challenge T&C at different stages as necessary.
- Drive the pre-litigation phase, assess and facilitate the effective legal phase.
- Supporting the Business and legal team on the coordination of tender litigation
- Coordination of external stakeholder's pre-launch interaction needs and work with Legal team to ensure pathway to prepare optimally for launching new assets
- Assist the Business in the assessment and creation of business cases with the other Biogen's functions to react to local issues and improve the tender design in favor of a more competitive environment.
- Ensure team develop competitive Tenders & Contracts capabilities across Europe and export model to the new markets/products
- Tenders mapping to maintain up-to-date tender map and identify opportunities to challenge/extend tenders.
Skills and Requirements
- BA in a related field.
- Industry certification is a plus.
- Candidates must have 2+ years of experience
- Experience providing in Bid management in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Pharma industry experience is a plus.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ben Rashbrook at +44 203 854 1079 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.