Technical Writer P1 (remote)
Proclinical are recruiting for a Technical Writer P1 to join a consultancy. This role is on a contract basis with the ability to work remotely from anywhere in the UK.
- You will verify quality system architecture precision and constancy of content in and between linked documents.
- Assist the MQO quality systems with editing, quality checks, and data integrity evaluation.
- Guarantee the precision and accomplishment of document control records, which involves document revision histories, revisions, approvals, and linked metadata.
- Handle actions both effectively and proactively to accomplish timelines.
- Collaborate with the global patient safety team to collate information and incorporate feedback into the SEQS document development.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a pertinent discipline, for example: technical writing or life sciences.
- Demonstrable experience within technical writing, focusing on GVP-linked documents or similar positions within a biotech or pharmaceutical organisation.
- Familiarity using Veeva QualityDocs or any other electronic document management systems would be ideal.
- An organised individual with a high attention to detail.
- Interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Capable of handling various projects and priorities concurrently.
- Works well both independently as well as in a team.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Connie Prince at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.