Technical Writer III
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Technical Writer for a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Design, develop, and produce engaging, efficient, and effective training solutions for the company's learners.
- Provide a consistent format that is easy to follow.
- Create internal playbook for PO&T Learning.
- Create detailed playbook as a job aid for PO&T Learning
- Partner with GxP Learning Partners to map and document GxP processes.
- Work directly with key stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and must become a trusted partner.
- Projects are generally limited in scale and scope to one function with clear objectives.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS in instructional design, instructional technology, or related discipline preferred.
- MA/MS preferred. E-Learning and/or training certifications very desirable
- 3-5+ years of experience working with theory and application of Adult Learning and measurement of learning principles. Biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry experience strongly preferred
- Experience with technical writing for controlled documents like Procedures and SOPs.
- Strong proficiency using all MS Office applications
- Knowledge of course development and delivery tools and formats (self-study, instructor-led computer-based training, distance learning, gamification, simulation, virtual reality and paper-based)
- Knowledge of Performance Consulting process for training program analysis and design
- Knowledge of GCP, GVP, and GLP training regulations a plus.
- Must be an entrepreneurial self-starter with the ability to quickly identify and understand issues and opportunities, generate alternatives, choose and commit to the appropriate course of action.
- Able to effectively communicate, collaborate and influence without authority to accomplish work goals.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.