Technical Service Operator
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a Technical Service Operator at their base in Hertfordshire. This is a dynamic and innovative organisation who pride themselves on their passion and expertise in the medical field.
- Leading by example in undertaking operational duties.
- Responsible for the collecting and transferring of waste to the waste collection area ensuring there is no accumulation within the communal areas.
- Overseeing the service yard waste collection area and the waste collection operation to ensure all manufacturing centre waste is collected and disposed of as per contract arrangements.
- Supporting with the ordering, distribution and re-stocking of the cleanroom scrubs and other overheads.
- Alongside the Technical Services Supervisor and Manufacturing Warehouse and Logistics Manager, supporting with the transfer of consumables & materials to and from the warehouse.
- Be part of the spills team and manage the MC spill kit system.
- Maintaining stock within the Kanban system and execute the material delivery.
- Liaising with collaborators and manufacturing centre teams to ensure resources are used efficiently & effectively.
- Escalating concerns or issues to management, as appropriate, in a timely manner.
- Establishing and maintain positive relationships between Collaborators and manufacturing centre teams.
- Identifying where appropriate, system improvements within the Technical Services operation.
- Pursuing a programme of continuous personal development.
- Any other duty as required commensurate with the post.
Skills and Requirements:
- A minimum of five GCSE's including Maths and English or equivalent.
- Proven experience working in a GMP bio/pharmaceutical Technical Services/GMP cleaning role is essential.
- Proven experience of looking critically at own and others work practices and procedures and identifying and implementing any needed improvements.
- Highly motivated, pragmatic and practical to support the mission of the company.
- Having a passion for delivering excellent customer service in a cost-efficient way.
- Flexibility towards work assignments and new learning.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks and prioritise workload.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to operate autonomously.
- Current and up to date professional knowledge, expertise and best practice.
- Proven ability to engage constructively with colleagues at all levels across different departments to deliver objectives.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Marjolene D'Almeida-Ayeni at 0203 854 2626 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled NGS Scientist - PHARMA, you will be based in the desirable area of Basel, Switzerland.
A leading biotechnology company focused on AAV based gene therapy is currently recruiting a Research Project Manager to their London office.