Technical Sales Specialist (m/f/d)
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Technical Sales Specialist who will work with their German division on a home-based capacity. The organisation is a global supplier of chromatographic solutions that predominantly serve the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and chemical industries. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading establishment and bolster a career in the pharmaceutical commercial field.
- Providing field support and development of defined key accounts to customers and sales partners for the Separations Business Unit (HPLC columns, process resins and/or GPC instruments).
- Overseeing the sales and margin development.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies to grow your territory.
- Identifying and creating new opportunities.
- Collaborating with Supporting functions to monitor and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Providing input for Application development work for Company laboratory.
- Providing input for new product development and improvements.
- Organising and conducting seminars at major customers.
- Attending regional and national trade shows.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending designated training as and when required.
- Developing and maintaining a deep knowledge of the company's market space, products, and buying practices required to effectively compete in the assigned territory.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Master or Bachelor's Degree in Science (or equivalent through experience).
- Ideally over 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- A proven track record in sales.
- Commercial experience in the chromatography field.
- Excellent knowledge of English and German; other languages are a plus
- You are willing to travel extensively - up to 70% (with overnight stay as required).
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Lucia Donnarumma at +496994189029 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Ein dynamisches Medizintechnikunternehmen stellt derzeit einen Vertriebsmitarbeiter für den Großraum Hannover, Wolfsburg und Göttingen ein.
Ein dynamisches Medizintechnikunternehmen, das Patienten neue Perspektiven eröffnet, stellt derzeit einen Vertriebsmitarbeiter für den Großraum Stuttgart, Freiburg und Karlsruhe ein.
€0.00 - €65000.00 per annum
Ein dynamisches Medizintechnikunternehmen, das Patienten neue Perspektiven eröffnet, stellt derzeit einen Vertriebsmitarbeiter für den Großraum Wien ein.
As a Business Development Manager, your role will be to identify and win new contract business for Proclinical across the tri-state area and nationally.
A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Sales Specialist, to be based in their German office.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Formulation Sales Specialist position with a leading organisation.
An international biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager to be based in their German office.
£0.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Magdeburg (39104), Germany
Sales Representative Arthroscopy
München (81249), Germany