Technical Sales Manager
An internationally leading industrial and medical devices company is advertising a vacancy for a Technical Sales Manager, based in North and East Germany. The company provides research, development, assembly, and support to international sales and after sales networks. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a prolific establishment that has expanded across the globe.
- Taking over the independent sale of the company's complex analysis systems for North and East Germany.
- Presenting company products to customers and at trade fairs.
- Developing technical concepts with the customer for automation in the laboratory.
- Creating and negotiating offers and contracts with the customer.
- Making suggestions for marketing and sales plans.
- Acquiring new customers.
- Maintaining the company's modern CRM system with customer data and forecasting for current projects.
Skills and Requirements:
- A degree in the field of chemistry or a comparable instrumental/analytical study program.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a comparable position.
- Good industry knowledge in instrumental analytics.
- Expertise in elemental analysis, TOC analysis, or continuous flow technology.
- Willingness to travel in your postal code area, as well as to the headquarters in Breda NL.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Alice Atkinson at +44 2038542471 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum
A world-leading, innovative and established Pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Senior Sales and Marketing Manager at their office in London.
Up to €140000.00 per annum
A leading and trailblazing biotechnology company, with a deep understanding of bioinformatics, genomics and clinical diagnostics, is currently recruiting a Sales Director, EMEA.
Ein dynamisches Medizintechnikunternehmen stellt derzeit einen Vertriebsmitarbeiter für den Großraum Hannover, Wolfsburg und Göttingen ein.
Ein dynamisches Medizintechnikunternehmen, das Patienten neue Perspektiven eröffnet, stellt derzeit einen Vertriebsmitarbeiter für den Großraum Stuttgart, Freiburg und Karlsruhe ein.
€0.00 - €65000.00 per annum
Ein dynamisches Medizintechnikunternehmen, das Patienten neue Perspektiven eröffnet, stellt derzeit einen Vertriebsmitarbeiter für den Großraum Wien ein.
As a Business Development Manager, your role will be to identify and win new contract business for Proclinical across the tri-state area and nationally.
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Technical Sales Specialist who will work with their German division on a home-based capacity.
A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Sales Specialist, to be based in their German office.