Technical Product Specialist
A global company in the medical device industry is currently recruiting a Technical Product Specialist at their office in Belgium. The company has a strong reputation for providing knowledge, technology and resources needed to set up the most efficient structures for hospital and life science institutions.
- Knowledge of the technical and functional aspects of the own product group.
- Managing and optimising the portfolio from an active market approach, so that added value and optimum sales of the solutions & products in the BeNeLux market is realised.
- Seeking and encouraging alignment of the product group with future market developments and actively stimulates synergy between the other product groups.
- Providing support to sales towards sales processes and tenders. Provide follow-up to the user after the order has been agreed with the sales team.
- Developing and implementation of technical and user training for colleagues and customers
- Providing relevant up-to-date documentation.
- Ensuring knowledge transfer of product renewal and / or adjustments.
- Participating in international work and project groups.
- Proactively advises on service level, on pricing policy and communication policy to sales (service and customer care).
- Supporting the sales processes and tenders from a technical substantive role.
- Supporting customer and sales in designing departments in Autocad.
- Giving product training to users, product specialists and technical service.
- Actively visits customers to support sales.
- Ensuring the right level of knowledge of sales and product specialists to present products and solutions to the customer and bring them to revenue.
- Point of contact for technically substantive issues in the Benelux, central point of communication with factories.
- Identifies trends in complaints and refers them to the desired parties (factories, technical specialists).
- Supporting service for product-related complaints.
- Remaining informed of national and international developments in the field (including conferences, informal networks) and informs colleagues about this.
Skills and Requirements:
- 4 years of work experience in a hospital with specialisation in CSA.
- Proactively supporting in pre-sales projects, tenders and in the implementation process to achieve the commercial objectives.
- HBO working and thinking level, preferably in Medical Engineering.
- Preparing reports and advice on implementation and improvement of service.
- Giving presentations and providing internal training for clients.
- Making an operational contribution to marketing and promotional activities, such as fairs and special activities for customers.
- Ensuring a good working relationship with both customers and internal and external stakeholders.
- French speaking (native speaker).
- Good command of the English language orally and in writing.
- In possession of a B driving license.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Gilles Maricaux at 0203 854 0104 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.