Technical Operations Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting a Technical Operations Assistant for a global pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Execute NCE investigations ensuring complete and thorough review and timely closure.
- Manage changes having GXP impact including process, equipment, and facility changes through Change Control process.
- Maintain quality metrics around NCEs and Change Controls.
- Evaluate trends in NCEs and recommend CAPAs.
- Provide support writing BRs, TTs, FRs, and SOPs as needed.
- Work with appropriate departments for efficient management of NCEs and CCs. This includes QA, Metrology, Validation, Facilities, and Manufacturing.
- Works on routine assignments per written procedures, where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
- Normally receives minimal instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently as required
- Maybe required to work Holidays and weekends
- Maybe required to work Overtime
- Contributes to the overall operations and to the achievement of departmental goals
- Perform job specific tasks in compliance with applicable Regulations, International Standards, and our Policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Thorough understanding of Good Laboratory Practices and Good Manufacturing Practices
Skills and Requirements:
- 0-2 years of relevant experience or equivalent
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent experience
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Mike Raletz at (+1) 267-428-7770 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.