Team Leader - Microbiology
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Team Leader - Microbiology for a biotech organisation on a permanent basis located in Europe.
- Guide technology transfers/validations/verifications.
- Evaluate and approve produced technical documentation when needed.
- Offer oversight and technical direction to guarantee the right level of scientific ability in the division.
- You will discuss with the line manager on business crucial information.
- Recognise necessary document changes and empowering personnel to guarantee changes are executed in a timely manner.
- Serve as a daily manager to the quality control division.
- Assure that master lab records are accomplished to necessary standards.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a masters degree level in a pertinent science field and/or work experience or at least 4 years of experience in a pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical division.
- Know-how and familiarity working to GMP standards.
- At least 2 years of experience in a people management role.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Computer literacy.
- Leadership abilities.
- Able to work to and comply with the necessities of the company's QMS cGMP and GDP.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please Patrick Turbidy on +44 203 530 5120.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.