Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Tax Accountant with a pharmaceutical company located in New Haven, CT.
- Assistance with research & development tax credit computations including
- data compilation for IRS audits & expense certification
- trend analysis
- risk assessments
- research contractor analysis
- time tracking data evaluation/report development
- review of third party license agreements
- quarterly model/program review
- compilation of job descriptions
- review of clinical trial locations
- US v Foreign allocations
- Reconciliation of external RD disclosures to credit RD exp Compilation of YTD GL data requests to support intercompany transactions, transfer pricing reports
Skills and Requirements:
- 6 Years of Experience; Bachelors or Associates
- Strong analytical aptitude, works independently Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), SAP, BPC for SAP, BI, Journyx, Qlik
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.