Talent Attraction Specialist III
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Talent Attraction Specialist III for a pharmaceutical company located in Plainsboro, NJ. Successful candidate will manage full lifecycle recruitment for Sales Representative and Sales Manager level and other positions as needed.
- Partner with HR Business Partners (HRBP's), hiring managers, external outsourcing partners (when applicable) and agencies to drive and build upon relationships to result in the achievement of business objectives (e.g. time to fill metrics, quality of hire, manager satisfaction).
- Guide implementation an overall talent acquisition strategy focused on attracting & developing talent specifically tailored to the assigned organization as your key client group.
- Manage and recruit for positions across the organization.
- Maintain positive relationships with key clients by providing timely, relevant updates.
- Provide feedback to internal and external candidates in a timely fashion and in accordance with talent acquisition procedures.
- Develop offers and secure appropriate approvals for offers in the competitive process.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local requirements and SOPs.
- Ensure job status and associated status reports are up to date for reporting and compliance purposes.
- Leverage the Applicant Tracking System (Recruit) to develop and maintain ad hoc recruitment status reports to meet stakeholder needs.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required; relevant experience and/or certification in specialized HR function may be substituted for degree when appropriate
- 8 years in working in HR required, 2 years of full-life cycle recruiting required
- Talent Acquisition experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to constructively challenge assumptions and confront issues regarding Talent Acquisition
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Superb communication skills required
- Experience using an applicant tracking system required
- Strong understanding of HR policies, employment practices, federal and state legislation required
- Experience using behavioural interviewing techniques and assessment tools and processes
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.