Proclinical is currently recruiting for Talent Attraction with a pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Partner with key stakeholders to determine sourcing strategies key/critical/difficult to fill open positions
- Implement strategies to identify the most qualified diverse slate of candidates for these open positions
- Develop customized/robust/innovative candidate sourcing strategies based on industry trends, competitive intelligence, institutional knowledge and experience to effectively identify and attract top talent
- May participate in building talent communities and pipelines for critical/key positions by leveraging existing technologies/resources (i.e. ATS & CRM databases, LinkedIn Recruiter, etc.), advanced sourcing capabilities (i.e. Boolean search methods/ techniques, social networking, research tools, etc.) and other creative techniques
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required (relevant experience may be substituted for degree as appropriate)
- Minimum 6 years of progressive HR or other relevant experience required; at least 3 years of recruitment/sourcing experience required
- Strong consultative skills and the ability to translate business strategies into innovative and actionable sourcing strategies
- Advanced sourcing capabilities; knowledge of sourcing strategies and practices; deep internet search, strong research, social media and candidate generation skills preferred (Certified Diversity Sourcing Professional (CDSP), AIRS Certified Diversity and Inclusion Recruiter (CDR) or other advanced sourcing certification strongly preferred)
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.