Talent Acquisitions Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Talent Acquisitions Specialist with a pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA.
- Create and execute a recruiting strategy, which results in a top-tier, qualified talent pool of professionals and a strong candidate pipeline
- Develop and execute a sourcing strategy, pre-screen candidates and deliver pre-qualified diverse candidates for hiring manager's evaluation
- Partner with hiring manager to identify role of interview team, assign competencies using both technical and behavioral interviewing models
- Grow existing network, foster new relationships and attend networking events to further identify talent for the organization
- Utilize solid negotiating skills to close candidates
- Provide weekly and ad hoc updates to staffing team, hiring managers and business partners as needed
- Effectively manage the recruitment process by balancing budget, timelines and customer needs
- Ability to select qualified vendors and maintain positive relationships
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 7+ years pharmaceutical/biotech industry recruiting experience a must
- Experience working in a fast-paced, highly matrix organization
- Proven ability cultivating successful relationships internally and externally
- Results driven, ability to demonstrate/quantify success relative to established targets and metrics
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and computer and web skills, along with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations/information
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.