Talent Acquisitions Coordinator
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Talent Acquisitions Coordinator with a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Coordinating phone screens and in-person interviews, as well as virtual interviews, with the HR team as well as individual hiring managers.
- Monitoring candidates during onsite and virtual interviews, maintaining a strong level of professionalism.
- Managing the background check initiation process and track status of all screenings.
- Handling all onboarding paperwork including background checks and non-disclosure agreements.
- Coordinating new hire orientations as needed and making sure all processes are compliant Posting positions to all job boards and online platforms.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 1+ years of experience in recruiting and talent acquisition
- Familiarity with an Application Tracking System (ATS) and the background check process is required
- Previous experience working directly with clients.
- Agency experience is a plus
- Need experience using Zoom technology
- Excellent written and oral communication
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.