Talent Acquisition Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Specialist with a pharmaceutical company located in Plainsboro, NJ.
- Recruitment focus is on the Clinical/Medical/Regulatory business (or as assigned).
- Responsible for attracting top talent and developing a strong, qualified candidate pool for current and future openings.
- Additional job duties include pre-screening candidates, partnering with team members to develop sourcing strategies and providing talent for open positions.
- Core responsibility is to manage open job requisitions, update and manage Success Factors ATS, achieve recruiting metrics and report key accomplishments. Will also compile and communicate the knowledge base, industry overviews, and market trends to team members and business leaders.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Minimum of 8 years of Human Resources experience and at least 5 years of full-cycle recruitment experience in a competitive, fast pace environment. Preferably in a corporate setting.
- Must have a strong attention to detail
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.